An incorrect odometer reading could lead to an unintended delay in critical safety related maintenance, potentially impairing the safe operation of the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Isuzu Technical Center of America, Inc. (Isuzu) is recalling certain 2019 Isuzu NPR-HD, NPR-XD, NQR, NRR, Chevrolet 4500HD, 4500XD, 5500HD, and 5500XD. The odometer accurately measures the distance traveled in miles, but erroneously indicates that they are kilometers in the LCD display instead of miles.
Isuzu will notify customers and dealers to inspect the odometer LCD on their vehicle. If the distance traveled is listed as ‘mi’ (miles), the customer or dealer will be requested to inform Isuzu and the recall for that vehicle will be deemed complete. If the distance is listed as ‘km’ (kilometers), the customer will be requested to take the vehicle to the dealer, and the dealer will replace the meter cluster with one that indicates ‘mi’ (miles). The new odometer will be reprogrammed to reflect the number of miles traveled that was indicated on the original odometer. The recall is expected to begin in March 2019. Isuzu owners may contact Isuzu customer service at 1-866-441-9638, GM owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-862-4389.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
F/CMVSS Noncompliance Recall
N192212270 Incorrect Odometer Display
|Release Date:||March 2019||Revision:||01|
|Revision Description:||This bulletin is being revised to include the customer letter. Please discard all previous copies of bulletin N192212270.|
|Attention:||It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
All involved vehicles that are in dealer inventory must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer traded, or used for demonstration purposes until the repair contained in this bulletin has been performed on the vehicle.
|Chevrolet||4500 HD/XD Low Cab Forward
|2019||2019||I1B||ENGINE, DIESEL 5.2L 4 CYL|
|Chervolet||5500 HD/XD Low Cab Forward
|2019||2019||I1B||ENGINE, DIESEL 5.2L 4 CYL|
Involved vehicles are marked “open” on the Investigate Vehicle History screen in GM Global Warranty Management system. This site should always be checked to confirm vehicle involvement prior to beginning any required inspections and/or repairs.
|Condition||Isuzu Motors Limited manufactured the 2019 model year Chevrolet 4500HD/XD and 5500HD/XD Series Medium Duty trucks equipped with 5.2L diesel engines. Isuzu has decided that some of these vehicles produced between August 24, 2018 and November 17, 2018 fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 101. As a result, GM is conducting a recall. These may have an odometer which accurately records the distance traveled in miles, but erroneously indicates “km” in the LCD display. The vehicle odometer display may incorrectly list the distance traveled in kilometers when it is actually being recorded in miles.|
|Correction||Dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC).|
|Quantity||Part Name||Part No.|
Important: Parts should only be ordered when inspection determines that it is necessary to replace the Instrument cluster assembly.
It is estimated that only 19 vehicles will be involved in this recall and after the inspection there should only be 2 vehicles that require parts replaced. Due to the small number of vehicles anticipated that will need this fix and the limited initial parts availability, dealers are encouraged not to order these parts for use as shelf stock.
|Labor Operation||Description||Labor Time||Trans. Type||Net Item|
|9104310||Inspect Only – No Further Action Required||0.2||ZFAT||N/A|
|9104311||Replace Instrument Cluster (includes inspection)||0.5|
- From the driver’s side, press the odometer switch to display the odometer reading.
1.1 If the odometer reading matches the instrument cluster (for example, “MI” on the display and “MPH” on the instrument cluster), instrument cluster assembly replacement is NOT required. No further action required.
- Pull the column shaft lever to the front and adjust the column angle. Ensure the column shaft lever is locked in place.
- Remove the instrument cluster bezel.
Important: Be careful when removing as to not scratch the bezel or damage the connectors.
5.1 Remove the bezel at the 13 clip positions.
5.2 Disconnect the cab harness connectors.
- Remove the incorrect instrument cluster assembly and discard.
6.1 Remove the four (4) Torx® bolts (T25) and set aside for reuse.
6.2 Disconnect the cab harness connectors.
- Install the new instrument cluster assembly.
Important: Be careful to not pinch the harness between the IP cluster assembly and the instrument.
7.1 Connect the cab harness connectors
7.2. Install the four (4) Torx® bolts (T25).
- Install the instrument cluster bezel.
Important: Be careful when reinstalling to not scratch the bezel or damage the connectors.
8.1 Connect the cab harness connectors.
8.2 Push and install the IP cluster bezel at its thirteen (13) clip positions.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Press the odometer switch to display the odometer reading and confirm it matches to the new instrument cluster.
Dealer Responsibility – For USA
It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
The US National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act provides that each vehicle that is subject to a recall of this type must be adequately repaired within a reasonable time after the customer has tendered it for repair. A failure to repair within sixty days after tender of a vehicle is prima facie evidence of failure to repair within a reasonable time. If the condition is not adequately repaired within a reasonable time, the customer may be entitled to an identical or reasonably equivalent vehicle at no charge or to a refund of the purchase price less a reasonable allowance for depreciation. To avoid having to provide these burdensome remedies, every effort must be made to promptly schedule an appointment with each customer and to repair their vehicle as soon as possible. In the recall notification letters, customers are told how to contact the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration if the recall is not completed within a reasonable time.
Dealer Responsibility – All
All new, used, GM Certified Used, courtesy transportation vehicles, dealer shuttle vehicles, etc. in dealers’ possession and subject to this recall must be held and inspected/repaired per the service procedure of this bulletin before customers take possession of these vehicles. Involved vehicles must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration, or any other purpose.
All GM Certified Used vehicles currently in the dealers’ inventory within the Certified Pre-Owned Inventory System (CPOIS) will be de-certified and must be held and remedied per the service procedure in this bulletin. Upon submitting an accepted/paid warranty transaction in the Global Warranty Management (GWM) system, the vehicle can be re-certified for sale within the CPOIS system, or once again be used in the CTP program.
Dealers are to service all vehicles subject to this recall at no charge to customers, regardless of mileage, age of vehicle, or ownership, from this time forward.
Customers who have recently purchased vehicles sold from your vehicle inventory, and for which there is no customer information indicated on the dealer listing, are to be contacted by the dealer. Arrangements are to be made to make the required correction according to the instructions contained in this bulletin. A copy of the customer letter is provided in this bulletin for your use in contacting customers. Recall follow-up cards should not be used for this purpose, since the customer may not as yet have received the notification letter.
In summary, whenever a vehicle subject to this recall enters your vehicle inventory, or is in your dealership for service in the future, you must take the steps necessary to be sure the recall correction has been made before selling or releasing the vehicle.
For dealers with involved vehicles, a listing with involved vehicles has been prepared and will be provided to U.S. and Canadian dealers through the GM GlobalConnect Recall Reports, or sent directly to export dealers. The listing may contain customer names and addresses obtained from Motor Vehicle Registration Records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than follow-up necessary to complete this recall is a violation of law in several states/provinces/countries. Accordingly, you are urged to limit the use of this report to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
General Motors will notify customers of this recall on their vehicle. (see copy of customer letter included with this bulletin).
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle, VIN: _____________________________________
Dear General Motors Customer:
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
Isuzu Motors Limited manufactured the 2019 model year Chevrolet 4500HD/XD and 5500HD/XD Series Medium Duty trucks equipped with 5.2L diesel engines. Isuzu has decided that some of these vehicles produced between August 24, 2018 and November 17, 2018 fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 101. As a result, GM is conducting a recall. We apologize for this inconvenience. However, we are concerned about your safety and continued satisfaction with our products.
|I M P O R T A N T|
|Why is your vehicle being recalled?||Some of these vehicles may have an odometer which accurately records the distance traveled in miles, but erroneously indicates “km” in the LCD display. The vehicle odometer display may incorrectly list the distance traveled in kilometers when it is actually being recorded in miles. An incorrect odometer reading could lead to an unintended delay in critical safety related maintenance, potentially impairing the safe operation of the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.|
|What will we do?||Your GM dealer will inspect and replace the instrument panel cluster if necessary. This service will be performed for you at no charge. Because of service scheduling requirements, it is likely that your dealer will need your vehicle longer than the actual inspection and service correction time of approximately 45 minutes.|
|What should you do?||You should contact your GM dealer to arrange a service appointment as soon as possible.|
|Do you have questions?||If you have questions or concerns that your dealer is unable to resolve, please contact the appropriate Customer Assistance Center at the number listed below.|
|Division||Number||Text Telephones (TTY)|
|Puerto Rico – English||1-800-496-9992|
|Puerto Rico – Español||1-800-496-9993|
|GM Medium Duty Truck||1-800-862-4389|
If after contacting your dealer and the Customer Assistance Center, you are still not satisfied we have done our best to remedy this condition without charge and within a reasonable time, you may wish to write the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590, or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1.888.327.4236 (TTY 1.800.424.9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Campaign ID Number for this recall is 19V064.
Federal regulation requires that any vehicle lessor receiving this recall notice must forward a copy of this notice to the lessee within ten days.
Maryann L. Combs
Global Vehicle Safety
GM Recall: N192212270
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NonCompliance Recall N192212270
Incorrect Odometer Display
These questions and answers are being provided to help GM dealers respond to inquiries from involved vehicle owners about the Safety recall identified above.
|Q1)||Which vehicles are involved?|
|A1)||2019 Chevrolet 4500 HD/XD Low Cab Forward (LCF)
2019 Chevrolet 5500 HD/XD Low Cab Forward (LCF)
Equipped with 5.2L Diesel, 4-Cylinder Engine (I1B)
|Q2)||What is the issue or condition?|
|Isuzu Motors Limited manufactured the 2019 model year Chevrolet 4500HD/XD and 5500HD/XD Series Medium Duty trucks equipped with 5.2L diesel engines. Isuzu has decided that some of these vehicles produced between August 24, 2018 and November 17, 2018 fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 101. As a result, GM is conducting a recall. These may have an odometer which accurately records the distance traveled in miles, but erroneously indicates “km” in the LCD display. The vehicle odometer display may incorrectly list the distance traveled in kilometers when it is actually being recorded in miles.
|Q3)||What symptoms may be experienced? What warning signs may be associated with the issue or condition described?|
|Q4)||What is the remedy/repair?|
|A4)||Dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC).
|Q5)||What is the safety risk? Is the vehicle safe to drive?|
|A5)||The vehicle odometer display may incorrectly list the distance traveled in kilometers when it is actually being recorded in miles.
|Q6)||Does the customer have to pay for this remedy/repair?|
|A6)||No, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.
|Q7)||Is the remedy/repair available now?|
|A7)||Yes, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.
|Q8)||What should customers do until recall repairs can be completed? Are there any special instructions?|
|A8)||If special instructions are provided, they will be included in the notification letters to customers.
|Q9)||How can customers check to see if their vehicle is involved in this field action?|
|Customers who own a vehicle involved in the field action will be notified by mail by General Motors, but they may also check their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for field actions in GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/recalls or via NHTSA’s website at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/.
|Q10)||If customers are concerned, can they get a rental car or courtesy transportation?|
|A10)||Courtesy transportation is not applicable to this field action.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NonCompliance Recall N192212270
Incorrect Odometer Display
GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
March 4, 2019
GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
February 7, 2019
March 13, 2019
- NL102PLUS HEAVY DUTY diagnostic scanner from NEXAS supports all heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols (
J1587，J1939 and J1708 Class 4- class 8 trucks). And also engine check diagnostic for all passenger cars & light duty vehicles from 1996 on.
- Trucks appliance: for Cummings, for Detroit, for Maxxforce, for Caterpillar, for Freightliner, for International, for Kenworth, for John Deere, for Peterbilt, for Sterling, for Mack, for Paccar, for Westernstar, for Mecedes Benz, for Volvo, for Scania, for Man, for Renault, for ERF, for Foden, for Seddon-Atkinson, for Iveco, for DAF, for SISU, for STEYR, for ISUZU; and all Cars /min vans / light duty from 1996.
- DPF Regeneration And Oil Service Reset:
Force DPF regen for Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce, ISUZU, and HINO from 2010 till now . Oil service reset for Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce from 2010 till now .(Note: Water Temperature is higher than 80 Degree and engine at idle speed for at least 10 minutes.)
- Supported Truck Systems: engine, transmission, instrument panel, drivetrain, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system and more, which are in compliance with
J1939, J1708 and J1587 protocols. Generally for American HD trucks ( Class4-Class8) are from 2006 on.
- FREE UPDATE & EXCELLENT SERVICE----2.8 inch TFT color screen design and user friendly software interface guide you to operate it as easy as pie.We provide one year warranty & lifetime free software online update and professional service team for your any questions within 24 hours.
- 【Wide Compatiblity】LAUNCH CR-HD professional heavy duty truck scan tool will work on J1587, J1708 and J1939 Protocols trucks. Covers class 4 (14,001 lbs) through class 8 (33,000 lbs and over) heavy duty trucks.
- 【Multisystem Diagnostics】This HDOBD truck code reader will read or clear fault codes on engine, transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit, show the live data in text and graph.
- 【FULL OBDII Functions】 CRHD automobile code reader does not only work on heavy duty trucks, but also work on 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and 2005 Asian-based cars,light duty trucks (12V only) and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
- 【Fast and Accuracy】Rapidly communicates to the cars or heavy duty trucks, reads monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds. Instantly read and clear error codes,displays the codes definition on the screen,shows data stream and freeze fame,does O2/EVAP/On-board system test.
- 【Humanized Design】Applied 2.8" color LCD with friendly interface,help you more intuitive and better diagnosis. Equipped with 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors, which can provide highest quality, most efficient, and most professional diagnostic service.
- Packed with top-notch features such as reading and erasing generic codes on engine, transmission, body controller, chassis control, cruise control, ABS, instrument cluster, etc. Displaying DTCs definition, showing live data, vehicle information and ECU information.
- Detailed Vehicle Information is able to be get, such as: Engine Speed, Total Idle Hours/ Fuel Used, Average Fuel Economy, Total Vehicle hours, Total Vehicle Distance, Total PTO Hours, Total Engine Revolutions, and so on.
- A a great deal for class 8 diesel trucks and engines whoever are supported by J1939 or J1587/J1708. Covers most ECU like Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Mecedes Benz, VOLVO, etc.
- Powered supply afforded directly by vehicles, comes with both a 6-pin and a 9-pin cable for maximum vehicle compatibility, and a micro USB cahle for update via the Internet.
- We stand behind KYZEE products 100% and guarantee 2 YEARS warranty and support life-time free software update. （Attention, it CAN NOT be updated on MAC SYSTEM !!!）Anything occurs, feel free to contact us, all messages will be replied within 24 hrs
- Warm Remind----As heavy duty trucks's structure is complex,so we need pay more attention to confirm its compatibility.Please contact us first if you are not sure whether it can work on your trucks.
- Support Multiple Systems----Engine,Transmission, Instrument Panel, Drivetrain, Braking System, Suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, Fuel System and etc.You can get real time data related to system and do some repair by yourself using this truck tool,which will save much time and money.
- Wide Converage----It is a 2 in 1 Trucks & Car Diagnositc Tools，which support all heavy duty trucks(J1587, J1939 and J1708) and all OBD2 standard protocols.Not only can work on Freightliner,Kenworth,Mack,International,Sterling,Paccar,Peterbilt,Caterpillar,Western Star,Mercedes-Benz,Man,Scania,VOLVO,Renault,Erf,Foden,Seddon-Atikinson,Iveco,Daf,Sisu,Steyr,ISUZU,Hino and more diesel trucks;but also can support all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles from 1996 on and latest.
- Battery Power Monitor + One Key Help----If the battery voltage is less than 11.8v,it shows you start engine over to 1500rpm and charge the battery,if it is less than 10.8v,show stop the testing and check the battery. As for "?" Button, please press "?" button directly when a question mark "?" show on the screen, you will get the explanation.
- HD OBD+OBDII Diagnosing----It can Read /Clear codes,View live data in a text or graphic format for trucks.Like other Proffesional codes reader,it can read codes, erase codes, I/M Readness, Live data, EVAP Test, O2 sensor Test...etc for cars. We provide two years warranty,so it is no risk to purchase it.
- Can work on OBD II protocol vehicle as well as heavy duty truck. Live data, read codes and clear codes on engine,transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit
- Click One Click Upgrade to download and install the Upgrade Tool
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light" (MIL)
- Fast and accurate: fast connection to the car engine. Read monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds. Fast read and clear the error code, display the error code definition.Read I/M readiness and vehicle information, shows data stream and freeze frame, can O2 sensor test, On-Board monitoring and EVAP system test
- Displays Live Data readings in real time
- XTUNER T1 has extensive vehicle coverage for heavy-duty trucks like Allison, Astra, Benz, Bremach, Caterpillar, DAF, Detroit, ERF, Foton, Freightliner, Hino, Hyundai, International, ISUZU, Iveco, Mack, MAN, Navistar, Diesel OBD, Renault, Scania, Toyota, UD, Volvo, Wabco; Support electronic system like Bendix, Cummins.
- Complete function including DTC, DTC freeze Info, Live data, Actuation test and Special function;Support standard protocol J1939, J1708 and J1587.
- XTUNER T1 support communication via USB or WIFI connection for the VCI; Software support update online for free.
- Operation System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, which allows for more stable performance, better compatibility and expandability.
- The built-in overvoltage protection module is able to protect scanner and vehicle against accidental damage during checking; Work stably and smoothly in high and low temperature environment. Please feel free to contact us if you have any technical question, our engineer will support online.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL SCAN TOOL】 After accessing to the diagnostic interface of Autel scanner MK808, you'll enjoy a variety of features available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF, basic TPMS service (MK808 could not program tire sensor), which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of vehicle systems.
- 【FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSES】 With so many special services, the full system diagnoses will not be absent. As MX808 does, Autel MaxiCom MK808 will also give your car a full detection for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System etc. ).
- 【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 The scan tool works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts. If you work with a wide variety of cars on a regular basis, this car scanner is a solid choice.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY】 This obd2 scanner features 7" touchable screen and enables sensitive response with a fast quad-core processor, which is better than Autel md808/md808 pro and MX808. Compare with MK808BT, MK808 is not designed to pair the VCI, but the cable connection will ensure the quick and stable diagnosis speed.
- 【AUTEL ORIGINAL PRODUCT】 As an original car diagnostic scanner, MK808 users will get benefit from Autel official 1-year , and 12-month FREE software updates. (After 1 year if you choose not to update the software, the Autel tool could still be used as normal just without the new car model being updated).
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: XTUNER T1 has extensive vehicle coverage for heavy-duty trucks like Allison, Astra, Benz, Bremach, Caterpillar, DAF, Detroit, ERF, Foton, Freightliner, Hino, Hyundai, International, ISUZU, Iveco, Mack, MAN, Navistar, Diesel OBD, Renault, Scania, Toyota, UD, Volvo, Wabco; Support electronic system like Bendix, Cummins
- POWERFUL FUNCTION: including DTC, DTC freeze Info, Live data, Actuation test and Special function;Support standard protocol J1939, J1708 and J1587; Software download link:http://www.idutex.com/html-e/support.html
- FREQUENTLY UPDATE: Newest Update:MAN V12.1->12.2 !!! 1.Add Divided by the Vehicle->TG-X System:Wabco ESAC,PTM,ASTRONIC ZF,Air-conditioning/Auxiliary air-conditionong/Heating,Instrumentation Stoneridge Electronics,CBR II Wabco,Universal mobile phone preparation(UHV)FWD,Door module TRW,Multi Media System. 2.Add Divided by the System:Multi Media System. TOYOTA V12.2:Update the diagnostic database for all models of North America, Europe, Asia, Japan, other support to 2016
- Add New Brand: Ford!!! Vehicle Covered up to 2017! VOLVO 12.2 EN release! 1. Fix commucation error. Add 35 new modules. 3. Add system scanning and DTC Freeze. XTUNER T1 support communication via USB or WIFI connection for the VCI; Software support update online for free; Operation System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, which allows for more stable performance, better compatibility and expandability
- BUILT-IN OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION MODULE: Able to protect scanner and vehicle against accidental damage during checking; Work stably and smoothly in high and low temperature environment. Please feel free to contact us if you have any technical question, our engineer will support online
- Work on 1996 and newer OBD2 compliant US, European and Asian diesel vehicles, Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light. Once you plug the cable into the tool & into the vehicle's connector, the turc scan tool will automatically turn on
- This truck code reader help you find out the trouble issue of your vehicles and clears the Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Pay attention to your driving safety
- The truck scan tool not only work on Diesel vehicles(SAE J1939(CAN), SAE J1708/J1587) but also Gasoline vehicles. Save time and money by reading and clearing 'check engine' and trouble codes yourself
- Function: Read DTC, Clear DTC, View Freezing Frame, View Live Data. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors. Display DTC definitions on unit screen. View freeze frame data. Special tests: 1.I/M Readiness 2.MIL Status 3.O2 Sensor Test 4.On-board Monitor test 5.EVAP system test 6.Vehicle Info 7.Code Lookup
- Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions). Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN). Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols. Support 6 Mode . Update via Internet
- Quickly reveal the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings on any 1996 and newer OBD2 car, light truck, SUV and hybrids
- Read and erase ABS & SRS light trouble codes on most OBD2 vehicles
- Battery & alternator tests check the performance of a vehicle's charging system
- Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles
- Freeze Frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp turned on. The 3100j will save the last 3 vehicles scanned.Also, the 3100j does not have Live data or bi-directional functions
Last update on 2019-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2019-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API